ZipperConstantine profile image 78

Do you check your Congressman and Senator's homepages to see how they vote on bills?

I check about once a month to see if they feel the same as do about bills they vote on. In the last six months my Senator has been in agreement with me and my Congressman all except two bills. If I don't like what I see, I send them an email. My hope is that people will get in the habit of doing this. This is the only way to find out if you are being represented . They can often get side tracked by pressure from their party and others that might not feel about an issue as you do. Send them emails listing the issues that are important to you and how you feel about them.

Dennis AuBuchon profile image81

Dennis AuBuchon says

• ZipperConstantine profile image

Zipper (ZipperConstantine) 4 years ago

Thank you very much, I will definitely check out this site!

Larry Wall says

• ZipperConstantine profile image

Zipper (ZipperConstantine) 4 years ago

Yes, you are right that is why I always ask by representative why they voted as they did, if I disagree. Good point!