Lizam1 profile image 82

Is the price we pay for low cost goods and services too high? How can we change the exploitation?

The recent deaths of workers in Bangladesh and the plight of temporary foreign workers used for cheap labour begs the question about how the west exploits vulnerable populations. The shirt on my back is NOT worth someones life.

Silverspeeder profile image62

karl (Silverspeeder) says

• Lizam1 profile image

Lizam1 4 years ago

Thanks Silverspeeder, I am doing this too and letting my friends know that I make those choices and the reasons why.

• Lizam1 profile image

Lizam1 4 years ago

I have travelled extensively. I do not know one culture that does not value a human life. However those cultures are often ruled by terrible and henious dictators or governments supported by the west. I agree start change in the home and don't buy.