stanwshura profile image 77

How do those who worked in education collect disability?

I am from MA, and those who work(ed) in education don't or didn't contribute to social security during that work. If one becomes disabled in this circumstance, how can s/he collect??


sort by best latest

Dame Scribe profile image60

Dame Scribe says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

4 years ago
 |  Comment