taburkett profile image 59

Where oh where are all the Patriots who will restore the US of A ?

Why have so many citizens abandoned the structure created and methodology behind the design of Constitution? Has the nation become a horde of complacent deniers?

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I love your answer... couldn't have said it better myself.

stanwshura profile image68

stanwshura says

• taburkett profile image

taburkett 4 years ago

I am not sure I can agree that the nation is being restored. I still believe the nation is on the path to destruction, because the leadership is unwilling to compromise and continues to divide the citizens. A divided American society will perish

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 4 years ago

The following may get ANYBODY labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today: valuing online privacy, being Christian, reverent of individual liberty, a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack - like THIS question!

maxoxam41 profile image78

Deforest (maxoxam41) says

• taburkett profile image

taburkett 4 years ago

I am not waiting - I write my congress every week and demand that they work as a single unit. The Speaker of the House should be the most powerful position of the land, because that person speaks for every citizen. Patriots must restore this nation