Pollyannalana profile image 76

Does anyone else hope Obama is watching the news if something bad happens in the US?

No one in all this scandal spilling out of the White House knows anything about anything and everything Obama learns is on the news. Who on earth really believes a word that man says anymore? And where is he? Is he is hiding? Seems like. Who is running the country?

Brenda Durham says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 4 years ago

It really is pitiful and I can't believe anyone could defend them. A moron can see they are all up to something and lying out of their teeth. (Whatever that means.lol) I can't believe they are getting by with it. Someone better do something. Thx!

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 4 years ago

Took me a minute to figure you but I see we are on the same wave length. lol Thanks for standing. If more would maybe he would see he better shape up. He deserves impeachment for all he is behind...more than Nixon ever did!