jlpark profile image 89

So, how has the repeal of DOMA affected you?

I'm not American, and have marriage equality in my home country, so I am not directly affected by the repeal of DOMA - however, I have followed it closely, as it affects many people I care about. I'm reading lots about how it is great, or how it will be the 'downfall' of society. What are your views and how has it affected you PERSONALLY. (not you in general due to dislike of gay people etc)

Mr. Thinktank profile image90

Mr. Thinktank says

mkjohnston81 profile image90

M.K. Bodo (mkjohnston81) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 4 years ago

I'm hopeful too that the rest of DOMA will be repealed. Hopefully soon enough for you and yours.

Borsia profile image62

Borsia says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 4 years ago

You know, I agree with all of this! Thanks for your comment.