Cassie Smith profile image 74

So far, is the state doing a good job proving its case against Zimmerman?

I haven't been impressed. State witnesses Sudyka and Mrs. Manalo have no credibility and were flat out wrong in their statements. Jentel is unreliable as well because she has lied and I think made things worse because she testified that Martin made racial remarks. As for Good and Folgate, their testimony backed up what Zimmerman was saying. And these were the state's own witnesses!

IDONO profile image82

IDONO says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 3 years ago

So far the state doesn't seem to be winning but I agree that you never know how juries rule. It's an all female non-black jury and I wonder why the state and defense thought that would be a good mix.

Old Poolman profile image81

Mike (Old Poolman) says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 3 years ago

Yeah, I heard that too. If Zimmerman were to be found not guilty, social media is already saying they were going to start beating up white and/or hispanic people to get even. :(