Cassie Smith profile image 66

Is it right that our government is going after Zimmerman just to appease the race hustlers?

Zimmerman was pronounced not guilty. The FBI, after their investigation, assessed that Zimmerman was not a racist. However our AG Eric Holder is soliciting civil rights groups for tips to get Zimmerman. Don't forget the DOJ spent public money to fund anti-Zimmerman rallies. It is shocking that this administration is going after this one citizen. I didn't realize we were back in the USSR.

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 4 years ago

Again, I can trust you junkie to minimize. Is it not odd to you that Zimmerman is being subjected to double jeopardy? I knew you lefties wouldn't care about the law unless it serves your own purposes.