Oscarlites profile image 53

Is Hubpages the place you look forward to connecting and chatting?

What do you think when someone appears to use this for their daily conversation, or place to vent? Or do you look for more meaningful posts and comments than just chit chat? or is it ok to just chit chat? I find myself occasionally tempted to say what's all going on, but don't feel everyone wants to know what I did with my day.. But I notice some are very comfortable doing so. where is it ok, and where is it not?

Rosana Modugno profile image83

Rosana Modugno says

• Oscarlites profile image

Oscar Jones (Oscarlites) 3 years ago

I agree.. of the three, hubs, forums, and answers, I think those are the options.

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

• Oscarlites profile image

Oscar Jones (Oscarlites) 3 years ago

great! there are times I fuzz out on hub writing. then I catch up on reading.

BuffaloGal1960 profile image86

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• Oscarlites profile image

Oscar Jones (Oscarlites) 3 years ago

yes mam, I have heard some are offended if you don't answer each comment here, but life is a reality of choices where to spend your time. I hope it stays enjoyable for you!.