CraftytotheCore profile image 85

Have you see an act of kindness that makes you clap out loud?

As I was heading home from running errands this afternoon, I saw a police officer giving a guy on the side of the road a jump from the police vehicle! I literally clapped out loud!

Lee Tea profile image94

Lee Tea says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

That's a wonderful story! I was standing in line once with my son when he was 5 behind a very elderly lady. She dropped a quarter. He picked it up for her. The customer behind us bought him an ice cream :)

Cordelia Bay profile image60

Cordelia Bay says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Very true! It amazes how many people will stop at crosswalks when I'm walking my dog. But if I'm walking my kids, it seems they drive faster.

sarahmoose profile image81

Sarah Chewings (sarahmoose) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

That's very touching! It reminds me of my sister. She lives in an area where homelessness is common. She used to share her lunch with the homeless people who lived under the bridge outside of the back door to the store she worked at.