Prakash RnP profile image 53

Are you for or against the Republican stance on the project Obamacare?

I don't approve of the Republican stance in regard to what is known as Obamacare on the following grounds. 1. I think the project Obamacare is meant for the well-being of the American people. 2. The Republicans have to date failed to propose any better substitute for the Obamacare. 3. The Republican position is indefensible simply because it doesn't help find an answer to any problem. It's like, as I view it, beheading you in order to cure your headache. Do you agree with me on these points. I should like to learn your views and your reasons for them.

AlexDrinkH2O profile image80

AlexDrinkH2O says

• Credence2 profile image

Credence2 4 years ago

Alex , if you believe all that nonsense from the GOP you have to be drinking something much stronger than H2O

Inventurist profile image78

Inventurist says

• AlexDrinkH2O profile image

AlexDrinkH2O 4 years ago

Outstanding, cogent analysis. Well done. May I share this on my Facebook page?

someonewhoknows profile image64

someonewhoknows says

• Prakash RnP profile image

Prakash Ranjan Paul (Prakash RnP) 4 years ago

The accumulation of wealth in a few people's hands, which means the pauperism of the multitude, expresses a basic law of capitalism. Thus, it's just impossible for you to live within your means in a capitalistic system. You have missed this point.

Credence2 profile image81

Credence2 says

SassySue1963 4 years ago

The entire government is not at a halt at all. Only about 17% of the government is actually shut down. You believe it is more because this Administration is barricading open air monuments(never done before)&closing bus. that don't take federal fu