Cassie Smith profile image 75

What do you think of a president who spouts more lies when caught lying?

The Big O doubles down and lies some more when caught lying. That's pretty impressive. Even Bill Clinton admitted to lying about Monica. But not Obama. Now he says that there was a caveat to what he said. Really! And yet the Obamatons continue to swallow his crap whole. What are we to do with a president who has no respect for his fellow citizens?

Old Poolman profile image81

Mike (Old Poolman) says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 3 years ago

I don't feel lied to by Obama. I feel sucker-punched by the Devil.

The Frog Prince profile image75

The Frog Prince says

bethperry profile image88

bethperry says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 3 years ago

I'm in denial of nothing. I don't feel lied to one bit. I feel happy and proud that finally, so many who were hurting and scared and hopeless, for of lack of money-- no longer are. For the life of me,I can't understand why that bothers you so much.

suzettenaples profile image89

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) says