JRScarbrough profile image 91

Is it wrong that I find homosexuality odd?

It only seems logical that a heterosexual would find a homosexual to be a strange thing. I don’t have those feelings or those desires. I am predisposed genetically to not understand a feeling I do not have. Does that make me bigoted or just subject to my own internal makeup? The term bigot is overused don’t you think? Don’t gay people think heterosexuality is strange too? It isn’t an insult not to be able to grasp someone else’s way of thinking is it?

• JRScarbrough profile image

JR Scarbrough MFA (JRScarbrough) 3 years ago

Great answer! You see, my point is, we don’t have understand some things to be nice to the people who live how we don’t understand. If something is unfamiliar to us, we probably should be free to express how odd it is to us without it being bigoted.

brakel2 profile image82

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

Jon Mark (jmark13) says