Missing Link profile image 82

Do you believe the report about the North Korean leader feeding his uncle and others to dogs?

The North Korean leader recently had his uncle executed. It has been reported the uncle was stripped naked and that a bunch of hungry dogs attacked and ate him. Do you believe this to be true?

bethperry profile image87

Best Answer Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 3 years ago

ugggghhh! I did not know about the ex lover but just read about it----true and horrific! I'm coming more to believe that the story could be true---per the dogs.

ericdunbar profile image82

Eric Dunbar (ericdunbar) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 3 years ago

Thanks Eric! Fear has to be omnipresent in North Korea---make it known you disagree with "the great leader" even a little bit and you and your family are dead. So glad I don't live there!

MG Singh profile image83

MG Singh says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 3 years ago

Thanks MG! I would hate to live my life in fear like that. I wonder if China has become embarrassed that they have constantly supported NK and continue to do so?

Missing Link profile image82

Missing Link says