Why do politicians like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Debbi Wasserman Schultz and those of the

Administration continue to deny the damages resulting from the ACA (obamacare). My cost for healthcare has gone up 400% and my neighbor just informed me his went up 500% and now requires a $12,000 deductible out-of-pocket cost. Prior to obamacare, my insurance was $5,400 and my neighbors was $5,700 yearly. Now, mine is $21,600 and my neighbors is $28,500. We both have a $12,000 deductible and now our medicines are not covered. So, our out of pocket costs actually will exceed our insurance premiums. Do you have a similar circumstance?

tbHistorian 3 years ago

good to hear. but I would not count on the same position next year..

tbHistorian 3 years ago

I checked the exchange and because of my income, I cannot get assistance. It appears that I am paying for your reduction.

junko profile image64

junko says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 3 years ago

So your point is insurance companies are to blame for the law that the Democrats passed with no support from Republicans or the majotiy of the public? The law they promised would reduce your premiums and allow you to keep your plan and doctor? LlIES

tsadjatko profile image88

TSAD (tsadjatko) says