FatFreddysCat profile image 95

Reverend Fred Phelps "near death" - could this be the end of Westboro?

News reports suggest that the Rev. Fred Phelps of the notorious funeral picketing, gay hating Westboro Baptist Church, is very ill and near death. Do you think the group will carry on after his passing or fade away? Either way, I'd like to have the picket sign concession at THAT funeral; I'd probably make a mint!!

tehgyb profile image92

Best Answer Don Colfax (tehgyb) says

jlpark profile image90

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I think the ultimate sendoff would be a protest of love - instead of picketing or sinking to that level - be the opposite of that in droves. I hope it happens, I hope many people show up and "protest" the funeral with "love" signs ;).

dragonflycolor says