gmwilliams profile image 86

Why are there still undercurrents of fear and hatred against members of the LBGT community

among so many Americans?

tehgyb profile image79

Best Answer Don Colfax (tehgyb) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

In short it is true of this lifestyle centuries ago, even the bible says so. In Genesis 19:4-7 verse 24 says all the nations where practicing these things, 26 says you are not to do these detestable things. Leviticus 18-22 says you must not .

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

This is true people care about what other people think! And I think that is part of the problem they care from the physical aspect not the spiritual ,since Our Heavenly Father is a spirit source he is far from their conscious of right and wrong,

grand old lady profile image87

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

Skin color is not a choice . We are genetically born with our features. Which is a ugly thing for people to be racist about. Just as some one handicapped they are not by choice, so this is not equal to race. As you have stated a right to chose.

raymondphilippe profile image83

Raymond Philippe (raymondphilippe) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

First you comment and let every one know your choice! in the post ,nobody has to guess. Next you ask me a question that is none of your business, I do not post personal information about me nor others,that is not privileged information to strangers.

jlpark profile image83

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

A good Example is people in Katrina need help from everywhere , rescue teams where available to all people. People helping people being humanitarians ! no one was saying I am gay do not mistreat me. People came up to the plate of love when it counted

Mark Lees profile image87

Mark Lees says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

GOOD answer I MIGHT ADD! Blunt statement but so succinct and true!

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

And next nobody said anybody was an expert. Show me where I said I was You keep building on an argument that I will not feed into. As I have said before and my last statement to you. What your choice is your business ,and I will end it here.

Kiss andTales profile image54

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

True but sad religion has done much damage, but people have done the damage themselves.what is pure and clean is tainted. There is never an-excuse to hate. But we are to hate what is bad in the eyes of our Heavenly Father. People custom fit this fact

little-red85 says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

I agree little red85, good example of Audult and 14 year old child. I do agree that what our bodies were born to procreate. Yes there are birth defects which may alter people,and just because you have the power to do something does not make it right.