Hawaiian Scribe profile image 91

Do you think America should keep control of the internet?

Even former President Bill Clinton is skeptical of the Obama administration plan to give up Internet oversight authority.

Best Answer PerrySpark says

• Hawaiian Scribe profile image

Stephanie Launiu (Hawaiian Scribe) 3 years ago

I agree that making major changes to oversight of the internet is probably asking for trouble. As one who depends on the internet and accesses it relentlessly, Iʻm concerned about the freedom of speech issue and cost.

raymondphilippe profile image82

Raymond Philippe (raymondphilippe) says

savvydating profile image81

savvydating says

• Hawaiian Scribe profile image

I agree with much of what you say. Your statement that "making all nations equal is foolishness" is so true. Many other nations donʻt want democracy and never will. International control? Sounds like a mess.