Is it illegal for a Christian to pray in a government building? What about a Muslim? What about an

atheist? Today, I had to visit a government building for my work. During the lunch hour I stood in line at a counter to get some legal forms registered. While there, I saw a young Christian pray just before consuming her lunch. On the way down to my car, I witnessed a Muslim in the parking garage praying. Then, as I drove out of the garage, I saw an atheist standing on the government steps to the building holding a sign that said everyone must separate church and state. Since all three were promoting their own form of religion, did all break the law? What do you think?

Quilligrapher profile image88

Quilligrapher says

Penny G profile image74

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

CraftytotheCore profile image84

CraftytotheCore says