Foodeee profile image 79

What is the future of the United States?

I think I am getting old. I am starting to think my parents did and when I was kid I thought they were crazy. So where are we headed? What is the younger generations plans for the union? Economical? Security? Job Bases?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

Very nicely said. Your statement of perception is reality makes a lot of sense. But, even though that may be true, couldn't true reality turn for the worse or the better for that matter and some may not see it until its too late?

erorantes profile image53

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• Foodeee profile image

Foodeee 3 years ago

That would be great, but what percentage of people are those parents and what percent are the parents that really don't care. You have to admit there many kinds of parents and some are not ideal.