mio cid profile image 64

Is it true that ICE let loose almost 40 000 criminal illegal aliens in the streets of America?

There's a report that ICE let go almost 40 000 criminal illegal aliens in the last year, and I even read a hub here in HP,so I took it seriously ,but when I went to research it ,it turns out it was put out by The Center for Immigration Studies, which is a known anti immigrant organization, and then picked up by Breitbart.com ,the Heritage foundation,Rush Limbaugh,and Sean Hannity,and other extreme right wing and xenophobe organisations ,so this is probably another baseless rumor being spread to scare the simpleton voter.

Superkev profile image86

Superkev says

• mio cid profile image

mio cid 3 years ago

I'm not going to respond to your insult,but I do want to thank you for your answer, and you bring up some valid points, which I agree with.voted up.

• mio cid profile image

mio cid 3 years ago

very accurate portrayal of the situation,thank you for your answer