junkseller profile image 90

OMG! OMG! OMG! Can you believe what Obama did?

Obama has released the most horrifying thing in the universe! HITLER! That's right, he was alive, and also a cyborg, and also with death-rays for eyes. He's probably under your bed right now. And the worst part is he traded cyborg Hitler for a pink rhinestone saddle for his gay unicorn. There is no end to this man's evil and wikedness. Also, today, he double-dipped a tortilla chip, kicked a puppy, and punched an old lady in the face.

polydigest profile image61

Bethany K. Diegelman (polydigest) says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 3 years ago

Oops, I forgot to mention that his welfare unicorn got so lazy that it starved to death and then Obama raised him from the dead with the Blood of Marx and will now do anything he bids, just like the rest of Obama's zombie adherents.

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 3 years ago

I don't think I made it through that whole thing. I was really disappointed, I mean, how can a movie go wrong with a Robo-Hitler in it?

MercCipher profile image61

MercCipher says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 3 years ago

Fine, he didn't double-dip the tortilla chip. I made that part up. Now it is a pure factual accounting.

lovemychris profile image81

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 3 years ago

Bless you for your insightful and factual answer. We need more true patriots such as yourself with the courage and nobility to stand against this rising tide of great evil.

SassySue1963 says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 3 years ago

There is always some partisan flack, but the We-Hate-Obama-Club has literally said nothing based in reality for years. It is beyond normal politics and into the realm of psychosis.