Pollyannalana profile image 76

Why is it the US government keeps a record of all my emails but they accidentally delete their own?

How many are buying that whopper? Deleted in over five places...I mean well, accidentally and the hard drives were recycled. Don't you just love them? What if we try to sell that story to the IRS at tax time? Would "they" buy it?

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

Tell me how to stop them and I will do it! lol If that were you or I our butts would be in jail pdq!

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 2 years ago

The head of the agency is being grilled by your boys...you can watch it on c-span. See for yourself. Or believe talk radio and Fox. They take credit for Brat's win....they also can take credit for the Obama hate.

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 2 years ago

Landmark Wealth, stop spewing all that logic! We live in an era of technologically advanced gremlins and here you are living in the dark ages of rationality. Next you'll be telling us the the earth is round and the moon isn't made of cheese!

cjhunsinger profile image69

cjhunsinger says

retief2000 says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

I hope these crooks have to answer for something!

lovemychris profile image80

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 2 years ago

Oh, Puhleeze!