bethperry profile image 89

What are some of the most outrageous topics of conversation you've had to hear while...

some cell phone junkie was loudly engaged in a personal call? I think the most memorable one I heard was at a movie theater: a woman in the row in front of us was talking with a friend about their mutual lover's disdain for removing his socks during intercourse. My husband and I moved to the next row but she continued the conversation, until some teens behind her started pelting her with snacks and told her to shut up. Before embarrassment finally shut the woman up, everyone in the theater were blessed to hear the info that the woman's mother thought she also was "knocked up" by the same guy.

IndependentMind profile image82

IndependentMind says

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 3 years ago

IndependentMind, this sounds terrible, but I have always wondered what happened to that gal - did she get a new baby brother or sister out of the situation? lol

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 3 years ago

Oh you poor thing! And that poor person at the other end of the conversation. Yeah, with any luck the thumbs up impressed her as, "Wise you are to bitch fest finally end?" LOL