Handicapped Chef profile image 81

Alright so there are some states where marijuana and/or prostitution is legal.

What's your best argument that marijuana and/or prostitution should or shouldn't be legal?

Best Answer junkseller says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

I think that prostitution should be legal just because there's nothing anyone an do to stop it no matter what. It's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing. There has always been a demand and it has always been supplied. Weed should be l

blueheron profile image96

Sharon Vile (blueheron) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

But if you make all these things legal here in the states all the other things should leave but I do agree with the public health issue but to be honest it is like that now.

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

I agree with the marijuana also but again the more I think about it the prostitution and the diseases are already among us and we don't have have control of those woman you can't control the disease but it could be some what controled like Las vegas