mgeorge1050 profile image 81

Do you feel like the American government is on the right track?

I would love to get answers from Americans and those in other countries, so that I may examine both points of view. Do you feel like the American government is on the right track?

Melissa Noon profile image94

Melissa Noon says

• mgeorge1050 profile image

Alan (mgeorge1050) 2 years ago

You make some great points, especially about illegal immigrants receiving welfare. I think the American government needs to stop worrying so much about the rest of the world's problems and focus on the problems here at home.

Snøwman profile image61

Snøwman says

• mgeorge1050 profile image

Alan (mgeorge1050) 2 years ago

I agree that the US Constitution should be used as a guide for America's leaders. I believe this was the intention of our government's founders when they wrote the original document. The people of America must stand up and demand government reform.