Well, when G-d said that He made man in His image, does it really matter what race you are?

I believe that G-d looks at the heart, as He said. So what if she was Cushite, Shemite or whatever, G-d had a purpose, through many people it was fulfilled; right down to the birth of His Son, Yeshua ha Meshiach! Now, He wants to use you and I to tell the world: "For G-d so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever (that means you and I, because G-d is no respecter of persons) believes in Him/Jesus (virgin birth, death on the cross, resurrection and return) will not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

thecollecktor profile image72

thecollecktor says

topgunjager profile image60

topgunjager says

Born Again 05 profile image80

Born Again 05 says