Amy Naylor profile image 81

What's going on with war in the world right now?

I am so blissfully ignorant right now to all the global conflicts that I am kind of half aware are happening. So, if you're following the news, can I please have a brief overview of the different things that are going on? I feel like now is the time to face reality and discover what's happening in the world around me, it's just difficult to start when you don't have any idea about anything and there are an overwhelmingly large amount of news stories out there. Or is brief not possible? Maybe links to places on the internet that I could subscribe to would help. Thanks in advance!

Daveadam 3 years ago

Who does the UK & the USA buy most of it stuff from?, that's right China a country with no human rights at all..Then!, we have the cheek to go around the world posing as the worlds "policemen"..Double standards or no standards?, no standards.

Nicole Nichols-Sm says