sangre profile image 86

Would you take money if paid to be a witness in court?

If you were a witness to a crime and the district attorney said they would pay you for your testimony would you take the money or would you refuse it.

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 2 years ago

Hi JThomp42, good point. I think these days anything can happen in courts and who knows what the sentence could end up being.

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 2 years ago

I think it's a good think it is illegal. I think you would have loads of people saying anything in court so they would end up getting cash. Plus as you mention, it's really all about you being honest and stating what you saw.