phtech profile image 82

Do you think we will go to war with Russia?

Russia has been constantly in the news. Is this the build up to the war? Or is this a ruse by the media to cover issues on the home front?

bethperry profile image91

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 3 years ago

Nailed it. It's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of the Government though. I wouldn't put up with that crap from other countries. Not necessarily through war, but politics as well.

My Esoteric profile image89

My Esoteric says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 3 years ago

I'd like to see us be good allies with Russia. I think you're right though... We have treated them like crap and insulted their fall from power. Kicked them while they were down. Now they're the kid on the play ground that too karate to beat up his b

Old-Empresario profile image85

Old-Empresario says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 3 years ago

Actually, you are probably right. The Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, WW i, WW ll, and Korea were the exceptions; of course each one was bigger than all the smaller ones combined.

CHRIS57 profile image60

CHRIS57 says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 3 years ago

I like the reference to NATO as a yappy little dog with Napoleon Syndrome. I didn't consider the economic weakness of Russia, but it does make sense. A million man Army isn't cheap to maintain. And is probably to expensive to mobilize on top of that.

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 3 years ago

Maybe we can handle them both. We might have to. Who knows.

cjhunsinger profile image75

cjhunsinger says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 3 years ago

I highly doubt America is that bad off. If America went down, the world economy would come to a screeching halt. I don't think other countries want to take the chance that they might fail also.