one2get2no profile image 86

Is it right that people can breed indiscriminately in Britain and live off the state?

Especially as its the hard working middle class that pays their bills.

cjhunsinger profile image68

cjhunsinger says

• maxoxam41 profile image

Deforest (maxoxam41) 2 years ago

When you referred to Huxley, Rousseau and Marx you expect your interlocutor to have as much knowledge as you, I learnt that it wasn't the case. If you read well his statement, he underlined "hard working middle class", it says it all.

maxoxam41 profile image79

Deforest (maxoxam41) says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

max

I have been to England on several occasions and I have yet to see anyone eat crumbs. The last visit was a bit of a surprise with the amount of drug use. Perhaps, the money would bve better spent of food.