peeples profile image 86

Why are medical procedures so expensive in USA?

My husband has a medical test he is going to today which takes less than 30 minutes and costs $1900. I looked up the prices in other countries. When converted to USD this test costs less than $500 and as low as $100. Is this politics related? Why in the world would they charge that much for a test that takes such a little amount of time? I should add he is going to the lowest cost place in our area.

lisavollrath profile image94

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

jjackson786 profile image88

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

Link10103 profile image80

Link10103 says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 2 years ago

Interesting you seem to be the fist American born person I know to call "the states" the states. Everything here is a damn rip off?