Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Don't you think it is too little too late to scan for Ebola victims once they are in the country?

I mean once they are in the country means they have exposed a plane full of people already; doesn't it?

shanmarie profile image64

Shannon (shanmarie) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is what I think and I have heard no one ask that question; seems very strange.

Sparklea profile image71

Sparklea says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 years ago

That was the second nurse that fell ill after taking care of Duncan in Dallas. Common sense should have told her not to travel until she was in the clear, but she went to go plan her wedding in OH anyway.

retief2000 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Exactly. It could be epidemic in just one day if they keep taking chances I think. When as you say hundreds are exposed to hundreds more & I am sure is how it is out of control in Africa but they don't want us to panic. Someone should be.