Express10 profile image 87

Do you think the US should spend billions on Ebola? Why or why not?

More people die of the flu each year, there is one active case in the US and the cases in Africa are now beginning to decline with increased awareness and education about how to stop the spread.

Old-Empresario profile image59

Best Answer Old-Empresario says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 2 years ago

I agree with you. Many thousands of people die of the flu every single year. When I go to the Dr. now, the first thing they ask is if I've traveled out of the country in the last 21 days and I wonder why all the focus on Ebola.

ThompsonPen profile image84

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 2 years ago

You raise a good point which makes me wonder what other countries are contributing to the effort.

dianetrotter profile image80

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 2 years ago

Very good point! Hope you are doing well.