Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Should illegals be made citizens before ones waiting in line?

I saw a woman on the news today who represents people waiting to become citizens and she said they were so shocked and disappointed to have millions go ahead of them and although many argue we are all immigrants the facts are there is a system that is so unfair to break don't you think? It could be the same number but why cut the line? Some say it is for votes but wouldn't the legals vote for them too? Makes no sense to me. What do you suppose could be the purpose of this?

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Eric there can be no better answer; you have proven it is not prejudice to want to follow the law! I wish if you haven't you would write an article on this and if you have please put a link here since it pertains to this. It is surely not fair.

Lady_E profile image83

Elena (Lady_E) says

• mio cid profile image

mio cid 2 years ago

I am a wetback myself .The names are the least of the offenses committed by the xenophobes ,what is really sad is to see and feel the hatred that emanates from their beings and many of them even call themselves Christian.

maxoxam41 profile image77

Deforest (maxoxam41) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

All we today can do is be responsible for today...so there can be a tomorrow. Ignorance is not always bliss. We would be fairer to help the native Indians yes! When do they get their turn? Surely first and what about the homeless? Legal citizens!

Jack Burton profile image78

Jack Burton says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 2 years ago

The buffoonery of their ridiculous outrage is priceless, case in point.

mio cid profile image61

mio cid says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

No as said I saw a women who helps pp; become citizens and she did not think it was right and I do agree with her. These people have followed the law and they should be the ones rewarded.

retief2000 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

The strangest thing is we let 36,000 hardened criminals out of prison. Are they going to be among these 5/6 million? We do not punish these Mexican criminal & let them walk free...what is the reason for that? Is that we are filling our country wi

Kat0012 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It is illegal; no matter what anyone want to call it. It is breaking our laws and we hand then benefits for doing it. Our twisted gov't has a game going and shame idiots into taking their side!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I just question why he wouldn't choose next in line and I disagree this is how we all became citizens. It is not how my ancestors got in.