karenavonrep profile image 60

Does polices deserves the same punishment as other who break the law, are not? Give your opinion.

I think if the police break the law, they should be punished just like me and you.If I was a cop and took someone child life, I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night but that's because I have a conscious and if you don't have a conscious, then you just don't care. You people on the jury side that's making these decisions, what if it was your child are family member ;How would you act. CLICK YES FOR YOU CARE ARE KNOW YOU DON'T CARE. Then voice your opinion.

SilentMagenta profile image74

SilentMagenta says

cjhunsinger profile image75

cjhunsinger says

songboat profile image60

Melody Boatner (songboat) says

11 days ago