tirelesstraveler profile image 84

How many presidents of the Nation of Israel have been American citizens?

Everyone is talking about Benjamin Netanyahu's speech today. I have heard people like Golda Meir grew up in the United States. Is that true?

point2make profile image81

point2make says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) 2 years ago

Sorry about the mixing president w/ Prime Minister. This question has lead me to some fascinating information. BB went to some High School in the US and university.

RBJ33 profile image62

RBJ33 says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

I have been looking for the answer to my question and indeed she was born in Russia. But I believe she was an American citizen since she grew up in the US, but I will continue to look for the answer to my question.

lovemychris profile image80

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• tirelesstraveler profile image

It does seem as though he likes women, but what does that have to do with with citizenship?