Chriswillman90 profile image 98

Have you ever participated in an active protest?

If yes, then what was the cause or social issue represented and where/when was it?

janshares profile image99

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Chriswillman90 profile image

Krzysztof Willman (Chriswillman90) 2 years ago

Excellent and it was necessary for protests to be held during that time for South Africa. I've read about the horror stories under their Apartheid regime that a lot of people know little about unless they've learned about it.

• Chriswillman90 profile image

Ha ha, sounds like it was quite a strike then. I hope it was a peaceful protest. I'm glad you're supportive as people should be because it's our constitutional right to protest as long as it's peaceful.

Tusitala Tom profile image65

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Chriswillman90 profile image

Very interesting to hear about. I know that war has had immense ramifications and the amount of people participating is quite staggering. They definitely had an impact in the war even if politicians refuse to believe that.

feenix profile image60

feenix says

• Chriswillman90 profile image

I could understand that as being a good reason not to do it. I can't blame anyone for figuring their life or finances out before taking on something like a protest. The cause would really have to be enticing for myself to get involved.