colorfulone profile image 86

45 Years Ago: Do you remember the Kent State Shootings?

Time Life covered it well. http://time.com/3839195/life-magazine-kent-state/ What a waste of lives. There was no good reason for killing unarmed civilians. Let us never forget!

feenix profile image60

Best Answer feenix says

• colorfulone profile image

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) 2 years ago

Wow, feenix, I never expected a comment like yours. Enlightening! There are two side to every coin. I honor all of our veterans, sir. Thank you for serving in the armed forces. I am glad you came home alive. My brother served in Nan and survived it.

Old-Empresario profile image85

Old-Empresario says

• feenix profile image

feenix 2 years ago

In my opinion, there are no comparisons to be made between the Boston Massacre and Kent State. The former was the beginning of a war for independence and latter was nothing but a bunch of spoiled and pampered brats being unruly.