wrenchBiscuit profile image 84

Besides Demonstrating Stupidity, What is the Point of Declaring War On Islam?

Many Americans don't care about the historical record. However the record does show that throughout the years Christian countries have committed as many atrocities, if not more, as the Muslim countries. As recent as the late 60's the United States essentially stole the island nation of Diego Garcia, forcing all residents to leave their homes, and reducing them to homelessness. All for the sake of a strategic military base in the Indian Ocean. In light of recent events in Arizona, I support all Muslims, and I respect their right to religious freedom. I do not support evil from any direction.

feenix profile image60

feenix says

• amine-sehibi profile image

amine sehibi (amine-sehibi) 2 years ago

I don't agree, they are not Muslims they are organised terrorists who claim to be Muslims (I know Muslims and there's a huge difference between Muslims & those who pretend), and most of who are slaughtered in Africa and the middle east are Muslim

R K Beran profile image61

R K Beran says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 2 years ago

I have made the connection because to stand outside of a Mosque with guns and hateful signs makes as much sense as randomly harassing Catholics because of the Christian terrorists who invaded this continent.

Stargrrl says

• Link10103 profile image

Link10103 2 years ago

So...declare war on the entirety of Islam, and everyone who follows it regardless of how they practice, solely because of extremist groups?

So you wanna declare war on Christianity, gay rights, abortion right, animal right groups etc. as well right?

13 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show