MarieLB profile image 82

What can anyone do to eradicate child labor?

There is so much good reading on this site, that I spend a lot of my time doing just that. I have yet read again an article about child labor. The gross injustice fires me up. Ref: http://kmsplumeau.hubpages.com/hub/Child-Laborers-A-Global-Epidemic#comment- Many who put down their thoughts in the comments warn that to interfere may do more harm than good in attempting to change the situation. What do you think? Are there ways that other governments, societies or individuals can employ to eradicate this scourge?

RTalloni profile image90

Best Answer RTalloni says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

RTalloni, Thanks very much for giving us an informative reply. I've had a look at the links you gave us, and will be doing more reading as time permits. There's much of value there. I hope that we are still in time to change these ugly truths.