Insane Mundane profile image 60

Why does the Media fuel a Race War?

What is the real purpose of fueling a perpetual race war via the media? As if there isn't enough fictitious hype and pretentious bungholes in the world of publishing & various forms of mediums, I'm yet to see the real reason for this bogus "war against ourselves" crap other than the obvious greenback factor involved. Is there some hidden agenda that involves a widespread distraction? Do I really need a color wheel to distinguish who is criminal, thuggish, and utterly nefarious? Are the evil white clouds really blocking people from getting a tan? Racist blacks, whites, reds, yellows; blah!

Alphadogg16 profile image90

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 2 years ago

Yeah, that is what I referred to as the obvious "greenback factor" within my question, but other than that, you see no other reason for it??? That was the whole point of my question. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Motherbynature profile image82

Motherbynature says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 2 years ago

Good points! I definitely disagree with how they try to promote the super-skinny women as having the ultimate figure, but mainly because I'm a sucker for the big booty girls. LOL!

somethgblue profile image89

somethgblue says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 2 years ago

To answer your query "Why would you still be paying attention to a Corporate owned propaganda machine?" : It's equivalent to a pesky flea that lands on my ball sac while taking a piss out in the woods. In other words, I see this crap when I'm online.

Larry Wall says