RC-Reality Check profile image 76

Is land ownership and private property at the root of all wars?

Evane profile image52

Best Answer Eva (Evane) says

• RC-Reality Check profile image

Reality Check (RC-Reality Check) 2 years ago

I like your answer! So, from that I would say:

Greed, selfishness and pride are the root of war. And these characteristics primarily manifest themselves in the pursuit of new land acquisition.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image80

wba108@yahoo.com says

• RC-Reality Check profile image

You make an interesting point. Yet, what is government without land to protect the interests of? I wonder if lack of private property really does add value to a society. Instead, I wonder whether it fragments it - creating the atmosphere for war.

Kevin Goodwin says

• RC-Reality Check profile image

So then, you agree with the question? You think that war is in the pursuit of new land acquisitions?