Hazel Abee profile image 76

Why one believes they are Greater or Better than another ...

I simply can not find the answer, I know we need to have self appreciation in order to achive confidence but ego sets in . People believe they are better in everything. Some even compete with their parents and siblings in order to be right. Even in matters of .. Dinner .. they want their choice to be heard and chosen because they are good at decision making. So all this while the parents or elder siblings made wrong decisions ?? I wonder

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 2 years ago

Fascinating. The feelings of having been disadvantaged are at the core then? On an individual level, what if the disadvantage perceived in youth is not a perception, but the truth? Does it manifest in the same way, but in microcosm?

word55 profile image74

Word (word55) says

• Hazel Abee profile image

Hazel Abee 2 years ago

Kindergarten and school reminds me of the bullies ....

Evane profile image53

Eva (Evane) says

xInspiredx profile image60

xInspiredx says

• Hazel Abee profile image

Hazel Abee 2 years ago

Impressing is one way to look at it , like a boy to a girl .... but for most it is simply ... "I'm always right " kind of thing ..