1. People who knowingly make stupid life choices and decisions yet complain about the negative and dire outcome and consequences of their decision. They refuse to believe in the concept of cause and effect.
2. Family members who refuse to better themselves educationally and socioeconomically but expect more affluent family members to financially support them. Such selfishly, entitled family members believe that they are entitled to the good life on your dole.
3. People who knowingly have more children than they can comfortably provide for thus reducing their children to a life of poverty and limited choices. However, such do not bother them in the least. It is a sign of the illogical and immature mindset of some people.
4. People who are passive regarding their lives. They just exist and meander through life. Really, what is the point of living?
5. People who give away their power to those deem more authoritative.
6. Envious people-instead of being jealous and a hater do something significant with one's life and accomplish something noteworthy.
7. People who are overly intrusive in the lives of others.
8. People who are anti-education, anti-success, and anti-achievement in addition to having a poverty, struggle, and lack mentality.
9. Negative people.
10. Soul destroying and soul devouring people.