MarieLB profile image 86

Do you favor 'live for the day' or 'focus your energies on a life-plan' as your philosophy?

Advice comes to us from everywhere. Some of this hones in on two very popular concepts. pluck the day grab the chance smell the roses OR Think it through Focus your energies ------------------------- Today, right now, is all we really have. In a moment our world can come crashing down on us, and we no longer have choices. OR How can you know where you will end up if you dont know where you are going? You need to have a long term vision to focus your time, your resources to get to where you want to. Which sits well with you and can you tell us why?

liesl5858 profile image82

Best Answer Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

How wise Linda Bryen. I concur with what you say, and I too have had events that have changed the direction of my life. I just wish I had it all together as you seem to. Thank you for sharing.

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

You have set it out beautifully and clearly Christin Sander. Thank you.

Ron Bergeron obviously has the same ideas, so thanks to you as well.

I shall have to remember your arguments when I next debate the subject with a youngish friend of mine.

MarieLB profile image86

Marie L B (MarieLB) says