Pollyannalana profile image 78

Are you surprised the senate Democrats are going against the American people on the big nuke deal?

Being Independent as of now I think I take a better look at things & it is surprising me to no end the Iran deal passed and more so that Democrats will be held responsible when it goes bad as it is sure to do. I hear many say this will be on Kerry and Obama's head but I put it on the many that could have stopped it, being our protection system (when it works.) I need to understand why they went along with this especially since Obama is about out of office and they shouldn't feel they owe him that much, surely. I would really like to understand why they are doing this. Can anyone enlighten me?

Austinstar profile image81

Austinstar says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 22 months ago

Yes; polls are saying America is against this 2 to 1 and I hope voters remember who helped Mr Obama help out his good friends who plan to blow us up first chance they get and say it right to our face. What is not to understand?

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 22 months ago

Thank you for using your logicl and reason. Yes! We should at least try negotiations first and stop undermining Obama for doing his job!

gregas profile image75

Greg Schweizer (gregas) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 22 months ago

I am hearing congress is going to fight it. I sure hope so. There has to be something in this for these people to sell out America! I just can't believe it. They aren't that stupid and neither are the people who defend it; surely? Are they communist?