Pollyannalana profile image 80

Now that the FBI are getting close to the Benghazi emails what do you think will happen?

Since the video lie involved the president too lying to us all and the truth of what that was all about may come out, it is my guess he will have Hillary bow out of her running (and no doubt blame it on Bush) and in exchange he will make sure she is not prosecuted. Looks clear she should face charges anyway with country secrets being discussed with aids & friends & all I read is "they" will probably be charged! I just hope I & ones like me get to hear the truth about Benghazi; it is way past time & I know the families of the 4 want to know why no help was sent! Time will not make us forget!

RJ Schwartz profile image92

Ralph Schwartz (RJ Schwartz) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

Sounds very logical. I think Biden is just waiting for her bow out. He is beating her without running. Of course he is more Obama than she is, I don't think she really know who she is, it is just a great way to get more millions.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image84

wba108@yahoo.com says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 2 years ago

Not really. It just gives them free publicity and every time some accusation is disproved it just makes them look all that much better. It is really just a waste of our tax dollars though. Greg.

bradmasterOCcal profile image78

bradmasterOCcal says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

The wait is getting to be pretty long. They think we will forget they let four men die. The truth will come out...eventually.

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 years ago

Lucky for the Democrats their followers are so ill informed and/or ready to sell out for free stuff!

gregas profile image76

Greg Schweizer (gregas) says