ChrisCampbell05 profile image 74

Does is scare anyone else that Donald Trump is still in the presidential race?

Surprisingly, to me at least, he is still competitive in the presidential race. I have a hard time wanting to follow an individual that was featured on wrestling shows, reality TV, etc. He is certainly a media magnet because he is controversial and creates drama, but is he really a good fit to dealing with issues such as a balanced budget and foreign affairs?

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 years ago

The laws and checks and balances have not helped this century.

As long as you think one party is the problem and the other party has the solution, look back in recent history and find out the neither of them had a solution, but both are problem

bradmasterOCcal profile image70

bradmasterOCcal says

• ChrisCampbell05 profile image

Chris (ChrisCampbell05) 2 years ago

I certainly agree that the current system is flawed and has been for a while. I also like the concept of bringing in leaders from different sectors. The individuals most intimetely involved with critical decisions should have some industry experience

JLauren Angel profile image76

Web Junkie (JLauren Angel) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

"no others out there who will take us out of the pit created by Obama." Trust me if things had being going "great" Obama would not have gotten elected in 2008!

Unemployment was 10%, stock market in the toilet, foreclosures at record highs, Wars

peter565 says