mtariqsattar profile image 78

Are we all human beings heading towards World Civilization or not?

It is highly probable that we all are heading to what is referred as a global civilization; which is believed to be the ultimate human destiny. Evey school of thought evidently have such a program that one day, all human beings would gather under the umbrella one world civilization. In such a scenario, distinction on the grounds of color, race, nationality, ethnicity and religion would be trivialized. In fact, it would be utopia - a dream state which should be awaited keenly.

RLWalker LM profile image80

RLWalker LM says

mtariqsattar profile image78

Tariq Sattar (mtariqsattar) says

• RLWalker LM profile image

RLWalker LM 20 months ago

My view is more fretful than pessimistic. It's just that as I see it, and I may be wrong, the goal on the board is more one of survival than progress and the solution must come in the form of a change even more fundamentally revolutionary than 1world

Galadriel Arwen profile image82

Galadriel Arwen says

• mtariqsattar profile image

Tariq Sattar (mtariqsattar) 20 months ago

@Galadriel, well that is totally a negative viewpoint:) frankly don't know how to proceed from where you left. But, I guess we got to see the silver lining in all this and I am sure there is one. Don't think prospects are that gloomy.